Monday, November 15, 2010

New Chapters in Life

It is always exciting to start new chapters or section in life.  I am starting a new type of job and I am extremely excited about the new experiences.  However, jugglung the three classes that I am doing has been more than a little interesting.  I have been focused on gathering information for my informative paper and it really has me psyched to write everything down.

I do want to freewrite a poem right now though and so I will:

It is evening time and I am tired
The house is quite, there is no one around
The lights are low and mood is somber
I enjoy the absence of all sound
It isn't often that I do not know
Exactly what is happening in my head
In the silence I sit and listen
I want to sing but I hear instead
Small thoughts coming in form the distance
Little things I thought were long gone
I can smile as let them in slowly
I know this won't last very long...............Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment